1 egg white
4 cups mixed raw nuts
1 pkg BBQ Spiced Seasoning for Nuts
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- In large bowl, whisk egg white until foamy.
- Stir in nuts until coated. Add seasoning and stir to combine.
- Spread in a single layer on pan. Bake for 25–30 min.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely, then break apart.
Serve with cheese & charcuterie boards, toss over salads, roasted veggies, or even mix with popcorn.
Go egg-free by replacing egg white with 2 tbsp oil.
Make it nut free: Preheat oven to 400° F. Drain and rinse 2 cans (398 ml each) chickpeas. Coat with 2 tbsp oil. Add seasoning and stir to combine. Spread in a single layer on a lined sheet pan. Bake for 35 min.