Marinara Sauce is rich in lycopenes – thanks to the tomatoes – which is a powerful antioxidant offering cancer protection properties.
Serve with an in-season side salad and prepared Epicure Dressing.
3 lbs (1.5 kg) potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) lean ground beef or turkey
1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender in Multipurpose Pot.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Meanwhile, cook meat in a frying pan until no longer pink. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in French Onion Dip Mix and Beef & Steak Seasoning.
- Stir in Marinara Sauce, Gravy and vegetables. Bring to a boil and season with Pepper. Spoon into a 9” x 13” casserole dish and set aside.
- Drain potatoes and mash. Stir in Herb & Garlic Dip Mix and buttermilk. Spoon onto meat mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly golden.